- Joined
- Aug 7, 2005
- Messages
- 86
- Age
- 37
- Website
- www.ffnet.net
- Occupation
- Student
- RPG Name
- Cloud Strife
I got this poll idea from Eyes on Final Fantasy(Forum Site)
So do you think Tifa and Sephiroth would kiss?
The awnsers are.....
Crap, noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!
Tifa would come to Sephiroth
Sepiroth would come to Tifa
Maybe
Yes
No
The crapyest awnser I made myself is;Crap myself, why did I learn something form a crappier forum site than FFnet!!!!!
And you could pick that last one I made(Crap myself, why did I learn something form a crappier forum site than FFnet!!!!!)
I'm serious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So do you think Tifa and Sephiroth would kiss?
The awnsers are.....
Crap, noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!
Tifa would come to Sephiroth
Sepiroth would come to Tifa
Maybe
Yes
No
The crapyest awnser I made myself is;Crap myself, why did I learn something form a crappier forum site than FFnet!!!!!
And you could pick that last one I made(Crap myself, why did I learn something form a crappier forum site than FFnet!!!!!)
I'm serious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!