Spiff Kung-Fu Fighter Member Joined Feb 24, 2005 Messages 1,026 Age 43 Location Detroit Occupation Student RPG Name Roller Apr 2, 2005 #1 A true man of faith. Attachments 0_21_012805_pope.jpg 33.2 KB · Views: 448
Gumdrop Paladin Member Joined Dec 18, 2004 Messages 697 Age 40 Location England RPG Name Malaya Apr 3, 2005 #2 When did he die? he was alive yesterday, did he die last night?
ShadowHeart Sage Member Joined Jan 9, 2005 Messages 1,730 Age 43 Location Sweden RPG Name ShadowHeart Apr 3, 2005 #3 Yeah, he died at 9:37 pm in his private apartment.
~Hidan~ Dragoon Member Joined Feb 4, 2005 Messages 543 Age 43 Location The Clouds above Midgar Occupation Vigilante RPG Name Draxxus Apr 4, 2005 #4 Poor old guy was over worked, he should have been resting more rather then giving speaches while he was that sick. I feell really sorrry for him, though I wont miss him.
Poor old guy was over worked, he should have been resting more rather then giving speaches while he was that sick. I feell really sorrry for him, though I wont miss him.
Squall85 Chocobo Rider Member Joined May 4, 2005 Messages 143 Age 41 Location Midgar May 4, 2005 #5 johp paul lives on Attachments 591b314d09fc9d22d7071afa3a39027c11804909.jpg 9.3 KB · Views: 437
LoKuS Dragoon Member Joined May 3, 2005 Messages 310 Age 38 Location Chicago RPG Name LoKuS May 4, 2005 #6 LOL, he was a great man.
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Dec 11, 2006 #7 I agree though I am a satanist, I did respect him greatly as a good man.