Problem Child and Home Alone

Which one's better

  • Problem child

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Home Alone

    Votes: 6 85.7%

  • Total voters
    7
I seen Home Alone, but really don't remember it that much. As for Problem Child I never heard of it.
 
I've seen Problem Child wayy tooo much. >_< Damn re-runs.

And the first Home Alone movie, 't was charming. =)

Edit: Which is better? Well.. they're both in the exact same line of humour and genre, but when viewing them again.. Still, Home Alone, 'cause, just more appealing to watch, Problem Child has too many irritating sequences. =\
 
Last edited:
haven't seen problem child so my vote is for home alone wich I really liked when I was young, can also still look at it if it's on
 
I think home alone is the more famous of the two but prefer problem child 1+2 as I think the stuff the kid does in them is a lot funnier.

They are similar films, kid versus burglars, kid who hates stepmum and likes playing pranks
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top