remake ff7 on ps3

Yggdrasill said:
Square should really think about moving on to making their new games anyway. (The FFXIII saga, KHIII, The FFVII spin-offs, etc.) Remaking a game which is 10 years old and which people have played to the point of boredom really isn't a good idea.

That would be a good idea too. What do you think those movies would include?
FFVIII for example.
 
So, there's no remake/remake news at the moment. That's officially true XD
I don't think there'll be a remake either, though it'd be a good idea, as far as I get a PS3 XD
 
Last edited:
Well I will still hope and pray for a remake. I love Final Fantasy VII to much, so that would make my day, so long as they don't change much other than graphics. I would love to see voice acting in it.

I got thinking the other night. Although it will never happen *although I will hope and pray to be wrong* I would also love to see them remake the whole VII game into a movie. However that is way to much work XD that's a lot of CG with top graphics like Advent Children. Maybe they can just make another VII movie with Cloud Tifa and the Gange about after Advent Children. But thats me and my wishful thinking and dreaming like the crazed VII fan I am XD
 
You know Square-enix though, if there was a remake; Square would probably go and ruin it by inserting the same battle-system as FFXII.
If Square changed anything about the Battle-system (such as making it real-time) I probably wouldn't buy the remake.

You can obviously tell I hate FFXII's battle-system, can't you? =P
 
Yes XD

To be honest I wasn't quite pleased with it either, however it can be a nice change for a little while. I perfer staying a loyal fan to turn based though. I just find it more fun to have to hit the X *or what ever button* repeatedly after selecting your attack or item or what ever. XD
 
XD well for me that is. I find fun in the randomest things sometimes *can be easily amused*
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I´ve read thet on a ff forum and i hope it is true.
 
Are you talking about me? Because nothing I said was negative I stating the truth. I know we will get a ps3. We have had every system so far.
 
I sure hope it comesthrough.why maybe I could use my little fairy powers and make it happen.sike!!lol but nonetheless.It has to happen.i'm still trying 2 get my hands on before crisis.reno's my dream hunk.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top