Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Nov 12, 2006 #1 Will someone resize this huge gif for me. I really don't know hot to resize gif items. Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2006
Z Zeromus_X Summoner Member Joined Jul 27, 2005 Messages 2,931 Age 98 Location Core of the Moon (Phoenix, AZ) RPG Name Neo Zeromus_X Nov 12, 2006 #2 I edited your signature/post. Feel free to use your image once it's below the height limit.
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Nov 12, 2006 #3 Yeah I will try, but I still don't know how to resize a gir image.
Arkacia Paladin Member Joined May 13, 2005 Messages 805 Age 62 Location Australia Website cresmoon.com Occupation Cat Wrangler RPG Name Sasami Nov 12, 2006 #4 Done.
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Nov 12, 2006 #5 Wow, thanks you guys.
Arkacia Paladin Member Joined May 13, 2005 Messages 805 Age 62 Location Australia Website cresmoon.com Occupation Cat Wrangler RPG Name Sasami Nov 12, 2006 #6 Your image isn't working. Put the ] on the end of the [/img] tag, and it should. Or better still, right click, save as to your own comp and upload it to your own image host. That way if I do a clean out of mine some day, you won't lose it .
Your image isn't working. Put the ] on the end of the [/img] tag, and it should. Or better still, right click, save as to your own comp and upload it to your own image host. That way if I do a clean out of mine some day, you won't lose it .
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Nov 13, 2006 #7 Oh thanks...