G gcarev10 Dragoon Member Joined Sep 6, 2005 Messages 486 Age 51 Location Where Dimension Interval Occupation no job RPG Name Psycho Mantis Jan 15, 2006 #1 I faund that sward in memoria (Had), what can i do with that sward i know that is a sward of Beatrix but what good is it to me?
I faund that sward in memoria (Had), what can i do with that sward i know that is a sward of Beatrix but what good is it to me?
dappa Sage Member Joined Sep 6, 2006 Messages 1,778 Age 48 Location Zanarkand Ruins (ok I live in the UK) Occupation car sales RPG Name Leon Sep 21, 2006 #2 you cant use that sword but if you have it in your inventory when you complete the game you will get a small movie added onto the end movie
you cant use that sword but if you have it in your inventory when you complete the game you will get a small movie added onto the end movie