Scream

Isaac Dead Space

Freelancer
Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
19
The Scream films were very scary. I thought they had a lot of realism to them, unlike the Freddy Krueger films, since the killers were merely mortal like their would-be-victims.

Scream 2 was the first one I saw. I always remember it for the scene in the cinema where Jada Pinkett is sitting next to the killer wearing her boyfriend's jacket. But I was so disappointed that Sarah Michelle Gellar didn't get enough screen time.
 
I just seen the dvd of the third one yesterday. I really like it a lot.
 
I haven't seen a Scream movies in...well, forever.

All I can remember about them is that they weren't that scary. Maybe a bit, but I don't get frightened that easily. XP
 
Scream films are the "look one way, see nothing, then look back and OMIGAWD, SCREAM!" kind of thing.

You think he's around the corner, but while you were looking around said corner, he sneaks up behind you. I enjoyed Scream 3 the most, with the bulletproof vest/immortality until shot bit. They were pretty scary a few years ago, but now they're just average.
 
Doctor Faust said:
I haven't seen a Scream movies in...well, forever.

All I can remember about them is that they weren't that scary. Maybe a bit, but I don't get frightened that easily. XP
I dont get scared eaisly either. And I as have never seen them either but I never thought they looked to good but I may check em out now.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top