Sephiroth?

Griever said:
It's more sadistic. I never said it was rad or cool or whatever else. Besides, if you play your role as the protaganist, then they will not succeed anyway, right?

Weither it's stupid or not is not my point.
My point is, people say sephiroth is like "TEH BESTEST VILLAIN EVER!111!" and i am saying i think he is over-rated because there are more villianous foes out there.
They like his rock hard bod. And his sixty inches.

Of hard sword.
 
If I recall, in the one hit kill Sephiroth battle, can't he hit j00? I just stood there to see what would happen, and unless my memory is bad, he swung his sword 1337 stylez.
 
Yes, if you stood there he'd hit you, and you would counter him automatically and win anyway. The battle was rigged either way.
 
I knew I wasn't going crazy. XD

The first time I played through, I didn't you could Omnislash him. So I hit him. Then read on the interwebs about it, and shut my game off while it was ending. And did it all again.

=O
 
Ooh, dang, at least I'm not a Spec.

A Spec is of mircoscopic size.

Dang, j00r small.

Unlike Sephiroth. With his sw0rd.
 
I think the first time i played it i let him hit me to see if he'd kill me. And he didn't and i counterattacked and killed him and i got pissed and reset it. XD
 
Griever said:
I think the first time i played it i let him hit me to see if he'd kill me. And he didn't and i counterattacked and killed him and i got pissed and reset it. XD
That's what happened to me also! XD
 
Dang, I only ended the game once (well, not only once if I started playing from the Save point I put in the North Cave! XD I mean, I only played the whole game and ended it once).
So, after I could beat the One Winged Angel up, I still couldn't believe he wasn't dead yet (Bizarro Sephiroth, ohh. Kay. Now the One Winged Angel. Kay. I need to breathe. :eek: Once again Sephiroth! And... where's my party??? Cloud will fight him alone??? Damn, now I've got Omnislash!! I can¡t miss this chance!! XD )

It was... funny XD

About the Final Fantasy series bad guys, I've only played 7,8 and 9. So I only know Sephiroth, Edea/Adel/Ultimecia and Kuja. I liked them all. Prolly I didn't like Kuja as much as the sorceress or Sephiroth. But hey, Sephiroth did a great job during the game: he makes your natal town burn, he kills Tifa's father, he kills Aerith, he uses the main character to give him the Black Matter... and everyone in the world fears him. And he 'works' alone...
I don't think it's over-rated.
 
He’s a grateful warrior. In some parts, I understand what he thought. Because of he is the loser, so he must be defeated by Cloud. It’s a bit unfair to him. ;)
 
He's greatful by going on a killing spree for finding out he was artifically made? XD

Wow, some warrior thar.

I understand where you're coming from though. Past and fate prove that Cloud had to beat Sephiroth. XD
 
I thought he was a weird lonely guy carring an unusually long sword
not that it wasnt cool
its just kinda weird to me

he still was an evil dude,
and that made me not like him either
i hated fighting him
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top