Shadow of the Collosus

slimcloud

Black Mage
Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2006
Messages
256
Age
43
Location
VLASTISLAV CZOECH REPUBLIC
Occupation
il never tell lol
RPG Name
Sabin
The other day I bought this game Shadow of the Collosus AND I COMPLETED IT about 7 hours after i was gutted as i bought it for 50 quid has any one else played this game? :cool:
 
I did. ^^

I tried to get to Mono when you get "captured", but there was an invisible wall. XD

I love it. I still own it, and play it whenever I have nothing else to do or play. It's pretty awesome.
 
i couldnt understand a lot of it the game itself is beutifully detailed,i was hoping there was more of it like the old priest revives the collosi god and i have to climb on him as well,
 
Lol, it's loosely related to Ico.

I liked the small dog colossi. =D

Both of the fights. XD

And scaling the mountainous sixteenth one.
 
i definitely had a few heart attacks playing that game it was awesome,i went on this site the other day showing every item you obtain when you have time attack mode definitelt more hours than i bargained for lol
 
SOC is the most beautiful game I ever played, next to ICO. Why anyone wouldn't want to play it, I don't know. There are a million things I could say about this game, but I'll just leave it at this, and that it's one of the best games of all time, in my opinion. There's no other like it.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top