ultimecia Black Mage Member Joined Jul 6, 2006 Messages 179 Age 33 Location in ultimecia castle Website www.ffheaven.1talk.net Occupation student RPG Name ultimecia Mar 18, 2007 #1 i dont know if i should start a new save for when im stuck downstairs bored on sunday afternoons! lol
i dont know if i should start a new save for when im stuck downstairs bored on sunday afternoons! lol
Phoenix Flame Go Umbarbar do my bidding Super Moderator Joined Nov 22, 2005 Messages 3,044 Location By myself. It's lonely ;-; Website www.reasoniamalive.com Occupation Cardiac tech/lover ^^; Mar 18, 2007 #2 On Tactics...? I would say go for it! I love that game. Haven't played it since I [purposly] snapped my copy into tiny pieces... my friend pissed me off and w/o thinking I calmly snapped it - instead of snapping his neck.
On Tactics...? I would say go for it! I love that game. Haven't played it since I [purposly] snapped my copy into tiny pieces... my friend pissed me off and w/o thinking I calmly snapped it - instead of snapping his neck.
ultimecia Black Mage Member Joined Jul 6, 2006 Messages 179 Age 33 Location in ultimecia castle Website www.ffheaven.1talk.net Occupation student RPG Name ultimecia Mar 27, 2007 #3 i would have snapped his neck to be honest well bad luck you will have to buy it again