So underrated.

KeFkAsNiGhTmArE

Onion Knight
Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2005
Messages
5
Location
Terra
Occupation
Certified Madman
I find it hard to believe that so many people either havent played or didnt like this game. I thought it had maybe the best storyline of any of the games and certainly the most plot twists. Also i put Dycedarg right up there with Siefer as one of the most underrated villians ever. I loved how vast the storyline was and how many characters it involved too.

Please.. someone else give this game some love.

Besides.. good luck finding another final fantasy game where there will be Mages named "Daniel" and "Linus".. .CUZ IT WONT HAPPEN AGAIN! :mad:
 
I don't know anyone who didn't like this game, well maybe those ppl who didn't like rpg
 
This game was never released here.. and I've never taken the effort to import it or get it in some illegal way. And importing would require me to put a chip in my PS, something I'll never do.. which would leave me with the illegal option..
 
I would play this game but I always find something else better to do.
 
...What? FFT underrated? No way. It's one of the greatest games out there.

Dycedarg a good villain? He was terrible. The best villain in this game was Wiegraf.

I'm too tired to answer this in any more detail, so...
 
I've never played FFT, it was never released here either (officially) all we have is FF Tactics: Advance which obviously isnt the same, and i just cant be bothered to get it.
I await the day when it is released officially, if ever, or i'll just have to find it anohter way. Why? because of the extensive praise that so much people give it.
 
i loved final fantasy tactics for the playstation. it was an awesome game. my favorite character was probably beowulf and worker 8 i think it was.

DarkCloud: I've never played FFT, it was never released here either (officially) all we have is FF Tactics: Advance which obviously isnt the same, and i just cant be bothered to get it.

do u mean released here in the US?? if so it was, because i bought it at wal-mart here in New Mexico. and i also think that people might be thinking of FF:Tactics advance for the gameboy, which i wasn't quite fond of. but anyway.

and i have to disagree with FFnut
FFnut: The best villain in this game was Wiegraf.

I think he wasn't, but hey that's just me and i respect you opinion. but Dycedarg wasn't a good villain either. i think all of the villains in FF:Tactis were good and the story line good. so manipulative characters can be in that game. anyway those are my thoughts on the game.
 
Beowulf, DarkCloud lives in Australia. FF Tactics was only released in Japan and the US as far as I know, not Europe or Australia. Not sure about the rest of Asia..
 
Ahhh...

i feel like a baka (idiot) i should of look at his location. *shakes head* well i guess that explains why he hasn't played it. sorry about that DarkCloud.
 
I've never heard anyone talk bad about FFT.
 
i dont talk bad abaut ff i just say that claud is not good in this game and that is that game is good but he stinck.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top