SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO slow :S

John Smith

~Wizard~
Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2006
Messages
4,242
Age
35
Location
Ragnarok
Website
john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net
Occupation
Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student
RPG Name
John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire
The Forum is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo slow.

And since my last post yesterday and this post today, I couldn't access the Forum.

What's happening? :S
 
Yea, ive been having some trouble too. Server unavalible and stuff. But it works ok now. I still get it once n a while, but after a reload everythings fine.
 
well i dunno know wat kind of weather you guys were having but,were im at i had a pretty bad storm i kinda figured that was the cause but,you never know i guess.
 
I was out of town when we had the bad storms over here in NC. XD
 
i'm having a hurricane where i'm at.but i doubt it'll hit.
and i don't think it's this forum that's slow i think it's your computer.
 
Guys, remember, keep the chit-chat to the spam forum. :)

And yes, I have noticed it. It had a 'server busy' error thing on for almost an entire day on Monday. By the time I could log on again, it was very slow. Now it's gotten back to normal, more or less.

Shaggy mentioned that it may've been the server he's on, but that he wasn't sure.
 
Zeromus_X said:
Guys, remember, keep the chit-chat to the spam forum. :)

And yes, I have noticed it. It had a 'server busy' error thing on for almost an entire day on Monday. By the time I could log on again, it was very slow. Now it's gotten back to normal, more or less.

Shaggy mentioned that it may've been the server he's on, but that he wasn't sure.


Yep, thats the same problem i was having... And i was sure it was just my satelite.
 
Yeah Zeromus, but that wasn't all. Sometimes that "reply" wouldn't even show up. The page wouldn't load a bit. And it wasn't because of the weather, it's been sunny over here (You gotta love teh summah :rolleyes: )

Oh yeah, and I asked a friend to come here to see if she could see the Forum, but it wouldn't load for her either :S
 
sometimes I type in ffnet and it takes a real long time to load.or it would go to the "this page cannot be displayed".maybe you should try later.
 
I couldn't enter the site, too... it seems that we are ALL screwed! Well... that way I don't feel so lonely in the situation :D
 
Well, it is fine and sunny here, and the site just kicked me out. Then took forever to come back again.

Shaggy, I think the server needs a good swift kick :D.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top