Spam-fest

Avathar

"GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!"
Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2005
Messages
3,348
Age
40
Location
The city of Antwerp~
Website
www.cuteoverload.com
Occupation
My hobby became my profession! :-D
RPG Name
Avathar
:mad: This is really getting annoying, all those useless posts consisting out of "yeah!" and "what??" and so on. :cool: If you don't have something to say, then don't. If you do have something to say, say it in a useful way.

:cool: Just wanna say this. :D
 
I agree. I'm going to try to be more hard on those posts and delete on spot.
 
it's probably those new comers......thought I like their hard work at battles....
 
which gives me a funny idea.....
........

ban them...I know I'll report from now on......
 
Last edited:
Speaking of inconvenient things which take up too much space- how bout keeping our signatures to a decent size? It's annoying having to scroll through huge images.
 
Yes, that should also be pointed out. There should be a way to limit the amount of space a signature can take up in the forum. Ie, if a picture is too big it's just cut where it goes beyond the "limit". Probably no such thing though..
 
I agree about spam and the huge signatures. Banning people is a little harsh but we should raise the limit and make so they have to have like ten letters in a word or something.
 
Sometimes few words (less than ten anyways) are enough if they are meaningfull......
 
ShadowHeart said:
Yes, that should also be pointed out. There should be a way to limit the amount of space a signature can take up in the forum. Ie, if a picture is too big it's just cut where it goes beyond the "limit". Probably no such thing though..

I totally agree that sig pictures should be kept to a resonable size, and not be 10X bigger than a post.

Had a look in the admin cp, but could only find a way to limit characters, not sig pics. There may be a way, but I just haven't found it yet.

I can stop allowing the use of image tags in sigs, but that isn't fair to the people who do keep their sig pics to a decent size, so I won't do it.

Only other possibility is we decide on a size limit, and post it prominantly in the rules and announcements, then if an oversized sig is noticed, a mod or admin deletes it, leaving a note in its place explaining why. All mods should be able to edit/delete sigs.

I think this is a decent size for a sig, but if others don't agree, just say so.

ba2b2d48.jpg
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top