Spice Girls Fan Club

You'd wish so XD
If the Plumber keeps riding a dolphin/shark/whatever that ugly thing is, he'll only get fatter (if that's possible XD ). He should do some sport! =0
You know...jogging, ;son for example XD

Spice up your life!! XD XD XD LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
 
Luis said:
You'd wish so XD
If the Plumber keeps riding a dolphin/shark/whatever that ugly thing is, he'll only get fatter (if that's possible XD ). He should do some sport! =0
You know...jogging, ;son for example XD

Spice up your life!! XD XD XD LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Oh, sir, I will.

^_~

SPICE GIRLS! EMBRACE THE SMEXY.

;mar

They don't mind the smexy. =D

And the dolphin isn't for fat. It's for traveling where Mario can already go. So he doesn't hurt his precious feets. =D
 
LOL
Hydra... I'm tired... and tomorrow I've got an exam... and then big party... and on Friday even bigger party... but I only wanna sleep! XD (Or at least right now XD )
I hope to find an appartment for next semester by Sunday...
Oh, wasn't it the 'What are you thinking about?' thread?
XD
My brain is melting down. Definitely.
PS: Austin Powers FTW!!!




XD
 
Luis said:
LOL
Hydra... I'm tired... and tomorrow I've got an exam... and then big party... and on Friday even bigger party... but I only wanna sleep! XD (Or at least right now XD )
I hope to find an appartment for next semester by Sunday...
Oh, wasn't it the 'What are you thinking about?' thread?
XD
My brain is melting down. Definitely.
PS: Austin Powers FTW!!!




XD
I'm surprised.

Despite your inability to focus, you still find the time to hail Austin Powers.

Shaggy. =D

Admin Pun FTW!!11!1!1!1

^^;
 
LOL
You made my day XD
I guess I've gotta go, I still have to study, and that requires a high effort for me today...
If I'm not back on Sunday, please call the police. The Interpol, for the international thing. I could finish one of these weekend's nights in a stranger's lawn... =0
Good nite! =)
 
Luis said:
LOL
You made my day XD
I guess I've gotta go, I still have to study, and that requires a high effort for me today...
If I'm not back on Sunday, please call the police. The Interpol, for the international thing. I could finish one of these weekend's nights in a stranger's lawn... =0
Good nite! =)
They might cuff you, and force you to eat tacos.

=O

I'll send your avatar(s)?!?!!?

While you're gone. =D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top