Star Ocean 3

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
Who looking forward to the ps3 version.

I think its already out on 360..not sure.
I don't have a 360..so waiting for ps3 edition :p
 
It has been out on the X-Box for ages, but the PS3 is better because it has the Japanese soundtrack/English subs so you're spared from the horrible voice acting :) I think it also has more content? I think I'll wait until this goes down in price before I get it, I loved Star Ocean: The Second Story (PS1), but really didn't like Star Ocean: Till The End Of Time towards the end of the game even though the vast majority of it was good. So am a little concerned about how good Last Hope is (or isn't).
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top