Strange notice....

Squall Lionheart

SeeD Gunblade Specialist
Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2006
Messages
1,578
Age
39
RPG Name
Squall Lionheart
Why is it that only 3 people are apparently active in the threads & battles while evreyone else is not?
 
Activity seems to have dropped a lot after the compatibility problem with Firefox began. I don't know if it's because of that problem that activity has dropped, but it certainly seems that way to me.. and I know that a lot of people here, maybe even most, use Firefox instead of IE. Hell I know my own activity has dropped due to it, I still check the forums (but not all the new posts like I used to do) and reply sometimes though.
 
Last edited:
Yes......noticed you dropped out of battles as well,
you have been outranked if you haven't noticed....but still you are the best fighter here with the highest level......just be on your guards.....
 
I switched from FireFox to IE as soon as it was clear that FFnet.net didn't mix with FireFox. It takes like three min.
 
Lol Squall, until today I hadn't fought in the monster arena for like half a year or something. I just started today again :)

And I only use IE when there's a page that refuses to work at all in Firefox, most pages work somewhat well. But the whole problem is discouraging I think.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top