stupid chocobos

I did but it was too hard!
 
Last edited:
I can't beat that damn Chocobo chick...can you make your Chocobos faster somehow? ....o_o
 
Originally Posted by ZanarkandRuins
I can't beat that damn Chocobo chick...can you make your Chocobos faster somehow? ....o_o
You can't speed up the chochobo but you can avoid birds and take the ballons to make the time go down, one of the most important things is to be ahead of her in the very beggining of the race... thats what i think... otherwise she gets all the ballons
 
oh yeah, forgot to say that i also finished the race with the time of 0,0,0
 
I can't remember how many tries it took, but it didn't take very long. I remember reading some FAQs saying that it was difficult and frustrating, but it wasn't nearly as hard as they all said :)
 
The chocobos race is my nightmare.NO matter how many times i try,i always fail.So i have not got Tidus ultimate weapon yet
 
It's not that hard, just run straight in the beginning to get before the chick, i think (that's how i think you get ahead of her anyways)
 
水草Cloud said:
Hope it's not a problem for me.I will try some other time


It is REALLY difficult to pass w/a time of 0'0'0''. (I think it took me like an hour.) Those damn birds can be quite annoying. I can't tell you how many time's I'd be right @ the end and BAMM! I'd get hit with like three of them before crossing the finish line. Suck! You just have to try, and try and try and get better at dodging the birds first - the balloons will come easier if you can just get a fast start @ the beginning and then avoid the birds once you are down the hill.

Today's determination leads to tomorrow's success. :D
 
one: chocobo is not stupid
two: i clear it
three: i am the best

ADMIN EDIT: Don't flame/insult people.
Forum rules
 
Last edited by a moderator:
when you beat all dark aeons the aeons don´t exsist any more in ffx
 
It's wonderful that that has something to do with the topic.

Anyway, I did beat the 0:0:00 time on the Catcher Chocobo. I got 13 balloons and only got hit twice; but I did have plenty of practice.(From failing and thinking of destroying my TV...) I've heard (though cannot confirm) that holding all L and R buttons (Like in FFVII's chocobo races) helps you control the Chocobo better. As long as you just lightly tap the directional pad to move. It worked for me anyway. You also have to get a lucky course...And get most of the balloons on the little beginning slope. (Let her get the first balloon, she must be programmed to go the direction of the balloons, so let her get that one first while you get in the lead to get all the slope balloons.)

Anyway, Tidus' Ultima Weapon (we all know how I feel about "Caladbolg" :p) is pretty dissapointing. (Only about 10,000 a hit.) Then again, Auron does have really high ATK power. Meh.

..Masamune looks like a fork.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top