Suggestion for the Hack

Hydra

3, 2, 1, Let's Jam
Member
Joined
May 22, 2006
Messages
8,560
Location
Maryland
Website
gamefaqs.com
Occupation
Student
RPG Name
HeavensCloudX
Y'know, the RPG hack?

I say in the next update (if there is one), we take the locks off of the monsters. So, you know, members can fight higher level monsters. It requires, I dunno, three or four levels (a LOT of posts, or dedicated RPG time) to even unlock ONE monster.

I just suggest you open up all the monsters for play. Members aren't stupid enough to go fight things like Omega at level one, and it gives a challenge to the members to try to take on harder levels at the level they are. It'll basically attract a lot of people to it, to see what they can defeat. XD;

It'll certainly be more fun for me! (Thinks about self. =O) If it's possible, please do it! It'll be fun (and easier) for everyone to level up.
 
I agree. I think it would be good to get Gil for winning battles too, as in the FF series. I know it's been already said, but I think it would be good to put it if there's an update.

Lottery, defense stuff and all that should be included too.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top