Super Paper Mario

Hydra

3, 2, 1, Let's Jam
Member
Joined
May 22, 2006
Messages
8,560
Location
Maryland
Website
gamefaqs.com
Occupation
Student
RPG Name
HeavensCloudX
Naturally, seeing this at E3 and trailers, I almost peed my pants and squealed like a little school girl. Quiet you, I don't have a problem. I'm just Paper Mario crazy. :D

DOL_PaperMario_ss02.jpg


08.jpg


07.jpg


e306-superpapermario-1.jpg


There are 4 pictures. It's going to be for the Gamecube, and probably is going to be the last great Gamecube game. :D So, yeah. That too, is why it's so awesome. Comments anyone? xD
 
Most likely. No real information on it yet though. I own both of them. And I'm playing the second one in a few minutes. o_o I can't wait until this one comes out. I'm thinking about importing it, but I don't know the Japan and US exact release dates yet, so I can't really tell. So, meh. Time will tell. :D
 
Yep. :) The first game for the N64 was great like that. (There was still some sort of free movement but it was basically 2D.)

Yay! I loved the first one's battle system. Did you ever beat the Anti-Guy, Hydra? :)
 
I never played any of the Paper Mario series.
But I sure gonna get my hands on the first Paper Mario on the N64.
 
It's a very good game. It isn't too complex in the beginning, but battles can get very exciting in the later stages of the game. And the dungeons are beyond cool. (I loved the Crystal Snow Castle thing.)
 
Of course. Did you get the questions in Bowsers Castle wrong on purpose to fight three of them at once? That's a challenge there.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top