The Boondocks

Lyde Lyde

Black Mage
Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2005
Messages
158
Location
Alyuwan, Trenal
Occupation
Engineer
RPG Name
Lyde
Is an animated program on cartoon network's adult swim. It premeried last Sunday and I foumd it to be somewhat funny. My friends thought it was much funnier, they say I don't really have much of a personality, and that I'm too much into my career as a college prof. do you all think so?
Well nevermind that so did any of you see it, and what did you think about it?
 
I haven't seen the TV version yet. What channel and time? I only read the comic version.
 
i've got two comic books of the boondocks. i thinks it's one of the most righteous comics ever written. (is righteous the good word for it? :( )
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top