The FFXI "Post your Characters" section

Max the Man

Dragoon
Member
Joined
Jul 7, 2005
Messages
370
Age
34
Location
in front of my computer
Website
www.maxtheman.proboards54.com
Occupation
Student
RPG Name
Maximilian
I don't even Play FFXI, but I decided that this would be a good idea so that people can meet you in the game and stuff ^^

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Server:[/b]

[b]Job Class:[/b]

[b]Race:[/b]

[b]Level:[/b]

[b]Other:[/b]

There's a code, just copy and paste ^^
 
Name: Staircase
Server: Bismarck
Job Class: Warrior (hopefully dragoon someday)
Race: Hume
Level: 5 (just started)
Other: I just started playing, and i finally got some bronze armor and got a grip on the game. Although im rather poor at the moment.
 
=| You started just like me. I was a Warrior... when I got to level 8, I changed my job to Red Mage... I stopped playing when I was a level 5 one. I was a Hume... and, hum... I [size=DAMNBIG]REALLY[/size] wanted to be a dragoon. You are Sandorian, right?
 
Yep, sandorian. And i actually planned on being a dragoon/paladin so i could heal, and pwn life at the same time. =)
 
Hum... you know, dragoons are kinda discriminated. Well... if you only had WHM as your second job, you could perhaps be accepted in a party, but... Most of the Vana'diel people don't like dragoons... i think it isa good class for solo gaming.

And, damn it! They are dragoons, my favourite job :D
 
I don't beleive Dragoons are that great to tell you the truth, they don't have that great of a spike damage to them, maybe they should stick to soloing xD, they had to update the Dragoons so much on the server and still people do not like them

Name:Kiera
Server:Seraph
Job Class:DRK
Race:Hume
Level:75
Other:SJ's are mostly all 38 to SJ the DRK, also getting everything unlocked,havn't played over 3 months lol.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top