Eru Iluvatar Chocobo Rider Member Joined Apr 25, 2006 Messages 89 Age 37 Location Hell Website s15.invisionfree.com Occupation none Apr 25, 2006 #1 A - Aerith
Lokzor Freelancer Member Joined Apr 25, 2006 Messages 25 Location Luca, Spira Occupation Machina Engineer RPG Name Lokzor Apr 25, 2006 #2 B - Bahamut
Eru Iluvatar Chocobo Rider Member Joined Apr 25, 2006 Messages 89 Age 37 Location Hell Website s15.invisionfree.com Occupation none Apr 26, 2006 #3 B Baralai
M Master Strife Freelancer Member Joined Apr 25, 2006 Messages 18 Age 37 Location Midgar Occupation Student RPG Name Cloud Apr 26, 2006 #4 C - Cait Sith
Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar Apr 26, 2006 #5 (this should be moved to Forum Games, though ) D - Daguerreo
Z Zeromus_X Summoner Member Joined Jul 27, 2005 Messages 2,931 Age 98 Location Core of the Moon (Phoenix, AZ) RPG Name Neo Zeromus_X Apr 26, 2006 #6 Actually, this fulfills exactly what this thread is doing, so I guess I'll just let you guys decide if we start over with this thread or continue the other thread, I don't want two threads for the same exact thing, y'know? *Moves to Forum Games*
Actually, this fulfills exactly what this thread is doing, so I guess I'll just let you guys decide if we start over with this thread or continue the other thread, I don't want two threads for the same exact thing, y'know? *Moves to Forum Games*
Squall Lionheart SeeD Gunblade Specialist Member Joined Jan 23, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 39 RPG Name Squall Lionheart Apr 27, 2006 #7 ....... Useless to have two talking about the same thing...
Z Zeromus_X Summoner Member Joined Jul 27, 2005 Messages 2,931 Age 98 Location Core of the Moon (Phoenix, AZ) RPG Name Neo Zeromus_X Apr 27, 2006 #8 Okay...so I guess that means you guys want the other one? Well, no matter, I'll close this one.