The License Board

If you think about all the final fantasies apart from 1, 4 and 9 they all have characters who can be made more or less the same as one another, obviously barring special skill sets that are individual to a particular character.
 
I really like the license grid, but the sphere grid is sweet as well. I just think the license board allows you to make your characters closer to something that is strong in all levels of the character instead of making them a mage, or fighter, healer, technik user, etc.
 
The license board?

Well, it was different.
Honestly, I didn't think too much of it..
Since I filled the whole thing like 6 weeks after I got the game.
xD

But, it was fun while it lasted.
:D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top