The New Digi-Phone

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
The New iC-Digi-Phone

the new iC-Digi-phone. access the internet, talk with friend, aim your buddy list, listen to music and watch videos, take pictures, and oh yeah digivolve your digimon.

The Digivice iC also allows its owner's partner digimon to digivolve. Using a Digi-soul, wich only occurs after said owner bonds with their digimon partner, the Digivice iC becomes charged with power which is then sent to the digimon for digivolution. This model also features the ability to store the partner digimon inside of it which helps to keep the fact that you have a digimon low-key. This model is fairly new, and no map features have been discovered. The button configuration is in the form of the DATS (Digital Accident Tactics Squad) logo.

digivice-ic.jpg


savers002_800.jpg


This is the new teen digimon, not for kids. Lol! Teens keeping it real, with all new digimon.
 
Last edited:
They just came out with this, it really sucks too. It a series and I think its only on cable. I don't really know, it don't even look like digimon really. It looks like a fake one, and plus oneof the digi tamers have one of the digimon's from the first season. This one isn't kiddy, they have teens now, and I thnk they do all waht teens do.
 
It looks like they're intending to just recycle the seasons...the fourth season was the first season, but, well, not good. :p This looks exactly like the third season. But, nothing can hope to compare to the third season. :/

Well, I guess I'll look into it, but I can't expect it to be very good.
 
the only series i like was the first and it was really good but after that it all went downhill the second was ok but not as good but what really kept the second one good was that it had the first season kids and they were teens but i liked the digimon movie not the main thing the part before where it had Tai and Izzy
 
I love the part when Tai was little.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top