The North American Password List (by flyingbovine)

I think its $50 to $70 here in Australia. Not sure of the exact price. But first I need a PSP. God I'm so povo lol.

Anyway my friend said that soon you'll only be able to get PSP games by downloading them with the PS3 and putting them onto your PSP. Is this true? I don't think it is but I need to be sure.

PS.
Should I buy the PSP 3000 or the PSP GO. I'm thinking the 3000 because the GO looks crap. But tell me your opinion.
 
That would suck on very many levels because I cannot afford a PS3 and buy food for myself, no can do. >_>

I have the 3000 cause the Go doesn't feel fit for my hands. I will tell you, that if you have sweaty hands, then get the silver edition, the black edition is made out of a shiny, smooth plastic that'll slip right out of your hands if they get sweaty. I, eventually had to put stickers on it so I could keep my grip. lol
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top