The Perfect fighting Game

Andrew Scaves

Black Mage
Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2005
Messages
157
Location
Alyuwan,Trenal
Website
krystallight.proboards67.com
Occupation
don't have one I'm filthy rich
RPG Name
Andrew Scaves
The Fighting game genre to me is still aw ways off rom evolution. I've seen evolution in about every genre except this one. I favor games like Tekken Soul Calibur, Street Fighter, and Mortal Kombat, but I do not feel that they have yet to provide the most intense battle experience. In a perfect fighting game what do you expect? Here are a few of my views or wants.

#1 A truly cinematic experience- the battles should always feel intense and implementing rotating cameras and high quality sound effects can make this come true.

#2 Online play- The perfect fighting game must consist of online play to be truly wonderful because the joy of actually playing against actual people really heats up the bar.

#3 combat system- of course the combat sytem has to be tight. It cannot be too simple and be a button masher. The controls should be fluid and it would actually take memory of the character's moves like Tekken.

That's all I have for now see ya.
 
To me streetfighter 2 is the only fighting game which I still currently play. Its has huge replay value and has stood the test of time. I remember when the game first came out that the games mags said it has huge replay value.

Its my perfect fighting game, yeah i knows its evolved a bit too but essentially its still the same.
 
Update: To obtain cinematic experiences then destructibility would be a major key. Like say a character that uses wind magic against someone else. That victim would act instantly struggling to walk forward toward his opponet under the wind while it rips and tears at his skin and clothing or when an explosion occurs and the character's hair or clothes catch ablaze. Smashing through windows, and buildings would add a lot of depth as well.

Mentioning magic, magic, unarmed, and armed combat will all be involved in the game and remain at a balance so that a character with either of these three types would have a fiar chance of winning against each type. Flight and underwater combat would be a plus as well, but all characters cannot fly, for those who can't a move to bring down flyers would be initial what do you think of that?
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top