The real Squall

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
Here is Gackt the real Squall,

lasquackt02s5cc.jpg


Some girl actually said that Squall was based off of Gackt. I don't think it true.
 
......... You can't be serious...

So what? The exact same thing was said about alot of other characters in other Final Fantasies, whoever said that was true...

I heard this guy thinks he can speak to the dead...no surprise he's the one who wanted to start this rumor...
 
I thought it was a pretty common knowledge that Squall was based on Gackt =\

At least, Gackt claims that he was the basis of Squall. I don't think it was ever confirmed by Nomura.
 
Last edited:
Hmmm...and I thought Squall, like other FF characters, was original. Then again it may not be true, but the picture really makes you think...
 
............

That guy has claimed many characters to have originated from him...so this isn't a special case really...
 
I don't think it's true.

But there will be a character based on Gackt in Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core. No doubt about that ;)

I think it will be G, or something... I don't really remember.

And I loved the 2 songs Gackt made for Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus. Redemption and Longing.
 
I just posted this pic for a good joke or something, I don't know why is this turning into a debate.
 

Attachments

  • la_squackt01_s.jpg
    la_squackt01_s.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 316
Gackt self indulges himself.

I do like a bit of his music though. =D

He's said he's been the basis of Squall, Vincent, and a few other video game characters. Is it true? I'm not too sure.
 
Wow you guys know more about Gackt then I, I only really heard one song by him. I know him a lot because everyway i go, all his fans be talking about him to death.

I wonder if there is an article around on the web that states what that either he is Squall or something close.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top