The things i dont like in ff8

Re: The One Thing i didn't like about FF8

I thought it was more realistic that way!
 
dude! there's already an active thread forthat subject, and WHAT are the women u're talkin bout?!
 
Man it would be beter if you first play the game an then ask questions.
 
(Edited) + Sorry :o
I'm ashamed of my mistake
 
Last edited:
Re: The One Thing i didn't like about FF8

I know its more realistic like thet but i like it when you can go in a shop and buy a magic thet you wont so thet you dont need to search for it.
 
It was a novelty idea really. Square never repeated it again.

I hated the fact spells didn't do much damage or if you used your stocked magic your stats started to go down.
 
i really didnt like the draw factor in the battles...who ever heard of drawing out a power from your enemy, especially a GF, that was a bit lame in my oppinion. i didnt like the junctioning either, it was like you werent really using the charcters true strength, but enhancing it by another method, which says to me that they need to be powered up 'coz they're not strong enough. the story line was alright, and i really liked squall's attitude at the start of the game, it was so kool
 
I would only have to agree on the way magic was used in the game. I thought that junctioning magic to your characters was a rather interesting idea--just the fact that you had to keep your magic 'stocked' up was kind of stupid. It would have worked out better if you could have just had MP like nearly every other Final Fantasy, and if your MP ran out, you would suffer a stat penalty to whatever magic you had the stat(s) junctioned to. Then you could regain your stats just by simply using an Ether. That would have had to make Ethers hard to find, or something, but I think that my idea could've worked.

So yeah, that was really the only thing that i didn't agree with.
 
Did anyone else notice that rinoa has the highest stats when at level 99 compared to the other characters?

Her stat increases are roughly 10-15 points higher than everyone else. Weird eh?
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top