- Joined
- Oct 24, 2009
- Messages
- 1,354
- Age
- 34
- Location
- Gran Pulse
- Website
- www.ffliminality.forumotion.net
- Occupation
- Voice Actor
I've been in the Voice Acting career for a while and I decided recently (more, like, 7 months ago) to start a Dissidia Parody. So far, it's kinda dead, but I'm getting better at the acting and I think I'll be getting more hits one of these days.
So, check the Dissidia Interviews!
Click!
And here are two Shorts based on the Interviews!
Repairing the Studio
Breakin' In!
And here is my first Voice Audition for Kefka Palazzo!
Click!
I hope you enjoy these, I had a great time making them, of course, I had the help of my group, ToeNailProductions!
So, check the Dissidia Interviews!
Click!
And here are two Shorts based on the Interviews!
Repairing the Studio
Breakin' In!
And here is my first Voice Audition for Kefka Palazzo!
Click!
I hope you enjoy these, I had a great time making them, of course, I had the help of my group, ToeNailProductions!