This sucks a lot

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
I keep posting news updates to my sites and forum and no one replis to it. I feel like I am talking to a wall.

What I don't get is, so far I have had 4 members join my Yahoo K_moonchild group in the last four days. I have 37 members and only two of them join the new forum. Even the newbies haven't join yet. I have this new _moonchild forum off the chains with downloads that I'm adding every ingle day and riught now is adding. Yet no one has join.

Do you guys have any ideos on why no one is joining my foum and yet is join my Yahoo group?
;irv ;bah ;pho ;squ ;sey ;zel
 
All I can say is I've had the same problem. I haven't seen your site, but if it has tons of things in it, people can find it overwhelming. I had an e107 (free thinger like phpbb) and it could have a ****load of things - I even felt overwhelmed.

PM me the link.
 
I have sent you think link.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top