Sephiroth v.2 Airship owner! Member Joined May 1, 2006 Messages 186 Age 32 Location somewhere there nobody can disturbe me. Occupation school RPG Name Dark Tidus May 1, 2006 #1 Tidus looks like Cloud someone more ho think its looks so?
Z Zeromus_X Summoner Member Joined Jul 27, 2005 Messages 2,931 Age 98 Location Core of the Moon (Phoenix, AZ) RPG Name Neo Zeromus_X May 2, 2006 #2 Yeah, sorta. I mean, he does have spiky hair (though not as outrageous as Cloud's), and they're both designed by Tetsuya Nomura. It's still only a slight resemlance, and I'm sure it isn't intentional.
Yeah, sorta. I mean, he does have spiky hair (though not as outrageous as Cloud's), and they're both designed by Tetsuya Nomura. It's still only a slight resemlance, and I'm sure it isn't intentional.
LeftRightBack Onion Knight Member Joined Apr 26, 2006 Messages 5 May 2, 2006 #3 I dont think they do. The only thing that makes them look alike is the hair
blackadder93 Freelancer Member Joined Jul 28, 2005 Messages 45 RPG Name blackadder93 May 7, 2006 #4 I agree with LeftRightBack it's just the hair
Reno Chocobo Rider Member Joined May 8, 2006 Messages 54 Age 35 Location trapped in the freezer...brr...it's cold in here.. Website s14.invisionfree.com RPG Name Amara May 8, 2006 #5 Yup. I agree too. And Tidus was alot more tanned than Cloud (was that fake, d'ya think?)
SethirothVII Chocobo Rider Member Joined May 10, 2006 Messages 130 Age 36 Location Stafford Website www.ix-clan.co.uk Occupation Fallen Angel RPG Name General Seph May 11, 2006 #6 yea its the hair and cloud has a reltionship witha aeris and tidus with yuna sort of i mean