tidus..well what you name him??

I used to do that alot with the main characters in ff games but the last year I haven't been doing it. It wasn't a conscious decision either. let em keep their original names I say.

It would be funny to name tidus "him" for a laugh as I previously mentioned but I dont think I will.
 
I kept it Tidus, I learned in the first final fantasy i played (ff7) that it is much more genuine if you have them keep their original names, and plus if you give them bad names your brother will tell on you...
 
I named him Dragunov after my favorite rifle, but that was too intense. Should have named him pansy or Sephiroth. You know something girly like that. Nowadays I just let my sister name all my characters.
 
I named him sh*thead last time I played through. Not very mature I know but it looked surprisingly funny :o
 
My friend actually named mine for me, he used my name for some reason. O_o And in all caps, drives me nuts. BRYAN isn't a very appealing FF name. >_>

I started a new file a couple months ago, and I named him Raijin after the guy from FFVIII. Don't quite know why yet. lol
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top