To: darkshadow2247 We're Proud of You

blackstar

Headbanger For Life
Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2006
Messages
1,578
Age
35
Location
TN
Occupation
Metalhead/Lover/student in that order
RPG Name
Marwyn The Blackstar
We're Proud of You Marine
Stay Safe
 

Attachments

  • Marines-Corps Seal Plaque M.jpg
    Marines-Corps Seal Plaque M.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 95
Re: To: darkshadow2247 Were Proud of You

Wow. I feel special now :). An no, there is no sarcasm is that statement...or that one.

It's hard not to sound sarcastic over the interweb
 
1. Thank you for serving your country.

2. May God richly bless your life and keep you safe abroad.

3. Don't forget to eat your veggies, drink your vitawater, and play lotsa games on your down time = 3
 
Re: To: darkshadow2247 Were Proud of You

Wow. I feel special now :). An no, there is no sarcasm is that statement...or that one.

It's hard not to sound sarcastic over the interweb

It's ok :) I understand. But seriously do you know when you are going into active duty?
 
I am active duty. I'm active duty until June 25 2012. Do you mean when my unit is getting activated to go to war? That date, I do not know.
 
I am active duty. I'm active duty until June 25 2012. Do you mean when my unit is getting activated to go to war? That date, I do not know.

Yeah thats what I meant.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top