To intruduce myself

Ghost

Freelancer
Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2005
Messages
12
RPG Name
Ghost
My RPG name = Ghost, maybe the administrators/forum cleaners wander why Coelie and I reply so fast after each other, it is because I'm the bro of Coelie and when he's on the site, and when I am home, he double starts the internet and both do the game in turns so...he gets 1 post than I get 1 post...If we should stop this, you guys just say it
 
Ghost said:
My RPG name = Ghost, maybe the administrators/forum cleaners wander why Coelie and I reply so fast after each other, it is because I'm the bro of Coelie and when he's on the site, and when I am home, he double starts the internet and both do the game in turns so...he gets 1 post than I get 1 post...If we should stop this, you guys just say it

Its ok. As long as the posts aren't spam and aren't double posts you can both answer each other as much as you want.

Welcome to the site Ghost :).
 
358.gif
 
We're just trying to get easy gil. Whoops! Anyways, yo! And why do you have 0 gil after 12 posts. Also, Coelie, where's the "Guns don't kill people. People kill people." quote come from?
 
Probably spent all their Gil on something, or made all their posts before the RPG hack was installed ;)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top