- Joined
- Dec 8, 2006
- Messages
- 1,578
- Age
- 35
- Location
- TN
- Occupation
- Metalhead/Lover/student in that order
- RPG Name
- Marwyn The Blackstar
To all my friends I have to say
To all my friends how are you today
I wish things could stay the same
Forever to be here to laugh and play
You are all very close to me
and should to day be our last to meet
In my heart you all will be
Forever friends to the end
Oh how I wish this will never end
So lets treat each time we speak
as if never again will we never will meet
that way no ill word shall be said
and all broken hearts we can mend
you all have a place in my heart
and are connected to my very soul
all I ask is that in return
please smile when you think about me
and I will smile when I remember these days
and should these be the final words I speak
A tout le monde (To all the world)
A tout mes amis (To all my friends)
Je vous aime (I love you)
Je dois partir (I have to leave)
my soul would be set free.
I just wanted to repost this and say thank you to the ones still left.
KB for being weird and yet cool while still annoying me
Empress for comming back to provide us with entertainment and obsession
Yoko well i know you so yeah
Doctor for being our mod GO DOCTOR KICK SOME BOT A$$
Shinra Soldier dont talk to you much but thanks for being here
Dappa known you for a while and thanks for just sticking around
Zeromus X you've been here for ever thanks for holding on
Leon for you Dappa,and shinya soldier thanks for keeping the ff part of ffnet alive
Just thought I would say this to everyone. Thanks guys and girls.
To all my friends how are you today
I wish things could stay the same
Forever to be here to laugh and play
You are all very close to me
and should to day be our last to meet
In my heart you all will be
Forever friends to the end
Oh how I wish this will never end
So lets treat each time we speak
as if never again will we never will meet
that way no ill word shall be said
and all broken hearts we can mend
you all have a place in my heart
and are connected to my very soul
all I ask is that in return
please smile when you think about me
and I will smile when I remember these days
and should these be the final words I speak
A tout le monde (To all the world)
A tout mes amis (To all my friends)
Je vous aime (I love you)
Je dois partir (I have to leave)
my soul would be set free.
I just wanted to repost this and say thank you to the ones still left.
KB for being weird and yet cool while still annoying me
Empress for comming back to provide us with entertainment and obsession
Yoko well i know you so yeah
Doctor for being our mod GO DOCTOR KICK SOME BOT A$$
Shinra Soldier dont talk to you much but thanks for being here
Dappa known you for a while and thanks for just sticking around
Zeromus X you've been here for ever thanks for holding on
Leon for you Dappa,and shinya soldier thanks for keeping the ff part of ffnet alive
Just thought I would say this to everyone. Thanks guys and girls.
Last edited: