Transformers

Zeromus_X

Summoner
Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
2,931
Age
98
Location
Core of the Moon (Phoenix, AZ)
RPG Name
Neo Zeromus_X
Did anyone go to see it yet? I went to go see it yesterday with a few friends; it was a pretty nice movie experience (although I admittedly almost never go to the theater very often). It's a bit more humorous than I expected, but it still has plenty of action with a neat storyline to go with it. It's two and a half hours long, so it's fairly lengthly, but definitely worth a watch. An awesome movie.
 
I thought it was in theaters there since last Monday! =0

I think it's gonna be here this week. It's a shame, that I'll be in Germany by tonight... T_T
(and I don't wanna watch it in German! XD )
 
Couple more weeks til it comes out in the uk. I'm looking forward to this one.

Without saying too much spoilers can anyone tell me if starscreem from the decepticons is in it and his leader ( you know the leader of the decepticons who turns into a gun)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top