True See-D

Squall Lionheart

SeeD Gunblade Specialist
Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2006
Messages
1,578
Age
39
RPG Name
Squall Lionheart
How many of you took the See-D written test and passed it without cheating....
 
Good...... because I'm thinking about making a series of questions...some therotical and some you only get by experience.....
 
I passed all tests and wrote down all the answers for future references on my first time through.. not all tests on the first try of course, it took a couple of tries sometimes, you can keep trying forever after all..
 
Actually,there is no need to see the answers.
For example,if question 1 you choose √,2-10 choose X,your score is 50,then you all choose X,your score is 40,easily you can know that the question 1 should choose √.
Then you can use this mathod to know all the questions.
 
Very long, unuseful, & time waisting way........It's even easier (& probably more useful) to figure out the answers.......
 
So no one will mind me making a question series...... (hopfully with no cheating as well....)
 
when I did the seed test I got to around level 12 before I started to get a bit bored and lazy and looked in cheat books to find the answers.

I think If I weren't so lazy I could figure the answers out on my self.
 
I'll admit right now that I did in fact cheat. My first time through the game, I didn't even know you could take the tests, so I had absolutely no money throughout the whole game. 2nd time through, I got the answers to the test so I could get a good amount of money from the SeeD payments.
 
John Smith said:
As for the SeeD Exam... I've played the game before, so I wrote the answers just in case :P

When I got the wrong answers, I just started guessing! xD But no. I didn't go to any kind of guide.
 
I only got through about the first 3 without cheating, and I've played the game all the way through at least 4 times, I'm not sure it's been a while. All that gil was a fine thing
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top