- Joined
- May 22, 2006
- Messages
- 8,560
- Location
- Maryland
- Website
- gamefaqs.com
- Occupation
- Student
- RPG Name
- HeavensCloudX
Today is a fateful day. Two super heroes, who downloaded the same program, are fated to fight the
ULTIMATE BATTLE!!
It will be a very tough battle, between two worthy heroes, in...
Now, for our first hero!
The lean, mean, fighting machine! He'll make a sissy girl be so 1337, it's not even funny! If Avathar were here, he'd say DANG! Yes, I'm talking about..
For our second hero!
The Spanish 1337 héroe de smexy! Even though the smexy gave it away, he's something to be scared of! I'm talking about...
Which one of these has what it takes?!
Yes, it's messy. I did it all in Paint. XD
ULTIMATE BATTLE!!
It will be a very tough battle, between two worthy heroes, in...
Now, for our first hero!
The lean, mean, fighting machine! He'll make a sissy girl be so 1337, it's not even funny! If Avathar were here, he'd say DANG! Yes, I'm talking about..
HYDRA!
For our second hero!
The Spanish 1337 héroe de smexy! Even though the smexy gave it away, he's something to be scared of! I'm talking about...
The Spanish Superhero, Luis!
Which one of these has what it takes?!
Yes, it's messy. I did it all in Paint. XD