umm....clans?

hey, is there ever gonna be a Clan War? Cause you can ally different clans together, and we can have huge battles between clans and stuff. (I'm not saying right now, though, seeing as though most clans have 1 or 2 members.)
 
So, anyways, is there going to be this clan rivalry thingy? It'd add some excitment, and I'm terribly anticipating krushing (or being crushed) some other people in battle.
 
The RPG hack is still a work in progress. You still can't even see what clan people are in.(by the name)
 
That's true, but you can go to clans and see which people are in them. I think the number of people in one is less than ten. Out of about 300 people! That's about 3.3% of the people.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top