[WARNING: GAME SPOILER!] Be Honest!!!

I cried. I cried so much, I almost didn't want to play the game anymore. Aeris was my favorite, and I absolutely hate it when a favorite character dies, or when something horrible happens to them. I was extremely saddened at Aeris' death.

(BTW Cloud was level 50 at the end of disc 1 when I played...XD)
 
Ah well if any of you have read the other section with Aeris...Aerith whatever in it that I have commented on...you'll that I absolutey despise her. I can't stand her character at all, so her death was like. "Yes, its about time!" for me.
 
Thanks. I would of said some of the stuff that I usually say during studyhall if she's ever being brought up...but you would have to ban me from the site...its that bad.
 
Well anyway, i was kinda rooting for a Cloud-Tifa relationship then so i was soso. :)
but i teared anyway. with much better graphics i would have teared mroe though =(
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top