Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jun 10, 2007 #1 What are a few grea places that are free and allow you to have a website layout that is run from html codes?
What are a few grea places that are free and allow you to have a website layout that is run from html codes?
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 24, 2007 #2 invisionfree.com this where the TFS is hosted
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jun 25, 2007 #3 I already have a forum with them. I was talking about a web site host, like Yahoo or Tripod but one that allows you to have html backgrounds.
I already have a forum with them. I was talking about a web site host, like Yahoo or Tripod but one that allows you to have html backgrounds.
Doctor Paladin Member Joined Dec 10, 2006 Messages 1,172 Age 35 Location Hulle Granz Cathedral Occupation Eh. RPG Name Doctor Jun 25, 2007 #4 http://www.thefreesite.com/Free_Web_Space/ this place link to a ton of hosting sites...I have no idea how html works, really, so I'm only hoping that you'll find something here. Sorry if you don't find anything good. @_@ 'Just making a suggestion.
http://www.thefreesite.com/Free_Web_Space/ this place link to a ton of hosting sites...I have no idea how html works, really, so I'm only hoping that you'll find something here. Sorry if you don't find anything good. @_@ 'Just making a suggestion.
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jun 26, 2007 #5 Thanks I will check that out.
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Jul 22, 2007 #6 You can fully customize a www.freewebs.com website, if you want to, or just use pre-set backgrounds and, consequently, layouts.
You can fully customize a www.freewebs.com website, if you want to, or just use pre-set backgrounds and, consequently, layouts.
S stephenblood Onion Knight Member Joined Sep 17, 2007 Messages 2 Age 40 Location Manchester/Oldham Website www.steblood.co.uk Occupation http://www.diy.com Sep 17, 2007 #7 Hi I am new here, I can offer great website hosting... How much webspace are you looking at? I offer banner free webhosting.. please visit www.steblood.co.uk/sale.php or contact me at [email protected] for a free account
Hi I am new here, I can offer great website hosting... How much webspace are you looking at? I offer banner free webhosting.. please visit www.steblood.co.uk/sale.php or contact me at [email protected] for a free account
F froggboy604 Black Mage Member Joined May 26, 2008 Messages 189 May 26, 2008 #8 you can try my free host at http://mxproject.com/fh . It is kind of limited when it comes to features, but it is easy to use.
you can try my free host at http://mxproject.com/fh . It is kind of limited when it comes to features, but it is easy to use.