What about Advent Children??

ChibiSelphie said:
Kadaj and Yazoo are my personal Sex Slaves
GAWD! you talking about ppl being Sexy alot :-/

Good movie when first watch'd...it loses its flavour after awhile tho. i only watch the movie for the Cloud Vs. Sephiroth battle now :D
 
Err... I know this is an old thread XD
But I've gotta say that... THE MOVIE IS GONNA BE FINALLY AND OFFICIALLY RELEASED THE 20TH OF FEBRUARY IN SPAIN IN THE DVD FORMAT!!!!! XD XD XD
Damn, I feel like if we were an undeveloped country in this matters...
It's already been released here, but in the PSP format. Then, the 20th it'll be released, with the 2 DVD's of extras and all that stuff.
I promise I'll close the thread as soon as I watch it. I know there's another like this one, but more recent, but hey! you can see in this thread how many times my hopes were crushed for the delays and so on.
I don't find it logical, that it was released in France last summer but not here. Nevermind, this time it's offically true! XD

PS: No, I've not seen it yet. What's wrong with it? XD I said I would wait and I've waited for it. I've been very busy doing some other things by the way.
 
Well congratulations for the tremendous amount of will power it took to actually wait for the movie. I bet you'll enjoy it.
 
Tiny Bronco said:
Well congratulations for the tremendous amount of will power it took to actually wait for the movie. I bet you'll enjoy it.

lol
You know... THAT'S THE 1337 POWAH!!!! =0
XD
I bet I will too. :)

EDIT:
I've just seen the movie. And although I know this won't ever be readen by someone related to the FFVII staff, I just wanted to thank them all for making this movie. Fans have really appreciated it. This movie was needed.
I needed it...
I'll close the thread in time, if anyone has nothing to say about it. The main purpose of the thread was not only to talk about the movie, but also to know release dates, trailers and some lines of the plot.
 
Last edited:
I waited almost 2 years to watch it... so, believe me: I felt an incredible sensation of calm and quiteness when I saw it...
XD
I loved that they used most of the FFVII songs: the battle one, Jenova's, One Winged Angel, Aerith's Tifa's and Cloud's one...
And the Loz's cell ringtone in the church! XD
 
watch the movie?
it came out quite a while back alreaydy =)
it 2007 now.
 
reasoniamalive said:
You and empresscrystal may have to fight over him...

her YIM status = 'Having adult fun w/Loz'

LMAO

You can't be serious... XD ROTFLMAO

Arcane said:
watch the movie?
it came out quite a while back alreaydy =)
it 2007 now

Actually, it's been released recently in Spain... February the 20th. And waiting for it has been worthy. :)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top