What do u think

The characters also show little emotion. They do in some parts but most of the time they just stay dull, or they stay in one emotion. Bartz always sounds like he's happy, and Terra always sounds like she is questioning herself. But I guess they have to if they want to reflect there story's in the main series.
 
I was agreeing with you, it could've been much better. The thing that really got me into it was it helped me to understand the story from previous FFs that I didn't get the chance to beat, I didn't know who some of the villains were when I first started out.

Lufenian equipment is, imo, the best in the game. It's also the hardest to get the whole set, they drop extremely easily, but there are over 20 pieces to it.


Aaah..mah bad :p
 
The characters also show little emotion. They do in some parts but most of the time they just stay dull, or they stay in one emotion. Bartz always sounds like he's happy, and Terra always sounds like she is questioning herself. But I guess they have to if they want to reflect there story's in the main series.

It was on the PSP, the budget wouldn't cover graphics along with the number of characters, all the weapon and equipment data, and the battle systems. Unless you just mean the voice, then that's just the voice actors' fault. The VAs were all pretty new with exceptions for some of them, in fact, Zidane's VA was straight out of college. :P
 
I would worry about it getting boring after a few days like most fighting games though.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top