what does gil look like

Ugcoins.jpg


this is gil, i wikipediaed it.( from ff 10)
 
That, as they say, is that.



Edit: <...dead dog, mumble.... mumble.>


Oh!

Err... Yeah Alex, I'll take what's in the Sunken Cavern for 615,000 gil please.

<Shoots self in head w/Formalhaut.>
 
Last edited:
Yeah, I go for coins too XD
If I remember correctly, there's a skill in FFIX that is 'throwing gils' or something like that, and when you throw'em, they seem to do li'l damage in every single part of the enemy. Coins could cause it, not bars or bills.
 
by the way, if your wondering, gp was renamed gil after a while, so, gp is gil. just thought i would say.
 
You could say that they would look like Sphere Break coins if you used 1000's design and 10's colour :)

I think that everyone knows that gp and Gil are the same thing blukazoo ;)
 
On the paying in Feudal times if you were rich you would write an IOU and thend send someone with your money, if it was a large sum purchase. So mabey the same thing applies, but yeah I always thought it was a gold coin.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top