- Joined
- Dec 10, 2006
- Messages
- 1,172
- Age
- 35
- Location
- Hulle Granz Cathedral
- Occupation
- Eh.
- RPG Name
- Doctor
(If this has been brought up before: I'm very sorry @_@ )
I mean, it was never that clear near the end when Zidane went back to get Kuja, and then the place started to collapse (or it was something else--I haven't played in ages due to a bad disc 2) and the scene faded out.
Did Kuja die? Or did he escape with Zidane somehow, and then they both went their seperate ways?
I know it's a dumb question, but I'm just curious for opinions. XP
I mean, it was never that clear near the end when Zidane went back to get Kuja, and then the place started to collapse (or it was something else--I haven't played in ages due to a bad disc 2) and the scene faded out.
Did Kuja die? Or did he escape with Zidane somehow, and then they both went their seperate ways?
I know it's a dumb question, but I'm just curious for opinions. XP