Spirit Paladin Member Joined Jun 23, 2006 Messages 638 Age 37 Location Celsius Airship Occupation student RPG Name Chaos Jun 24, 2006 #1 my all-time favorite is FF7
R richboywonder Swordmaster Member Joined Jun 22, 2006 Messages 1,315 Age 33 Location ? ? ? ? ? Website www.gamefaqs.com Occupation ? ? ? ? ? RPG Name richboywonder Jun 24, 2006 #2 FF7 the best game ever.
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Jun 24, 2006 #3 Final Fantasy IV I'm playing 6 now... and I'm lovin' it! maybe FFVI is about to climb to the top of my preferences
Final Fantasy IV I'm playing 6 now... and I'm lovin' it! maybe FFVI is about to climb to the top of my preferences
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 24, 2006 #4 i cant decide between ffx or ff7
Tiny Bronco No Scoped Member Joined Jan 16, 2006 Messages 1,561 Age 34 Location Ohio Occupation life RPG Name Black Tongue Jun 24, 2006 #5 There is already a poll thread with this topic. Vote in that.
wakka Chocobo Rider Member Joined Jun 6, 2006 Messages 95 Age 35 Location bisade island Occupation traner RPG Name Anima Jun 24, 2006 #6 my faverut is ff7 & ff x
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 24, 2006 #7 where do i find that poll?
Squall Lionheart SeeD Gunblade Specialist Member Joined Jan 23, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 39 RPG Name Squall Lionheart Jun 24, 2006 #8 This already exists in here...http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=22118#post22118 Pointless and should be closed...
This already exists in here...http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=22118#post22118 Pointless and should be closed...
Z Zeromus_X Summoner Member Joined Jul 27, 2005 Messages 2,931 Age 98 Location Core of the Moon (Phoenix, AZ) RPG Name Neo Zeromus_X Jun 25, 2006 #9 That poll is actually inaccurate anyway. These kinds of threads are inevitable. Meh. I like them all. Picking a favorite wouldn't be possible...though I enjoy III and VI more than the rest.
That poll is actually inaccurate anyway. These kinds of threads are inevitable. Meh. I like them all. Picking a favorite wouldn't be possible...though I enjoy III and VI more than the rest.
R richboywonder Swordmaster Member Joined Jun 22, 2006 Messages 1,315 Age 33 Location ? ? ? ? ? Website www.gamefaqs.com Occupation ? ? ? ? ? RPG Name richboywonder Jun 25, 2006 #10 FF7 is the best
ShadowHeart Sage Member Joined Jan 9, 2005 Messages 1,730 Age 43 Location Sweden RPG Name ShadowHeart Jun 25, 2006 #11 Moved to General FF Discussion.
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jun 26, 2006 #12 FF7 all the way!
R richboywonder Swordmaster Member Joined Jun 22, 2006 Messages 1,315 Age 33 Location ? ? ? ? ? Website www.gamefaqs.com Occupation ? ? ? ? ? RPG Name richboywonder Jul 22, 2006 #13 ff7 out of the ones i have now ff4.ff4 is cool.but not better than ff7
ave Chocobo Rider Member Joined Aug 18, 2006 Messages 107 Age 36 Location black mage villige Occupation soulreaper,Witch Hunter RPG Name natsuya ayame Aug 18, 2006 #14 my favorite would have to be final fantasy 9 becuse i like the story