Zerlina Black Mage Member Joined Mar 26, 2005 Messages 293 Age 37 Location Canada Website www.freewebs.com Occupation Lots of stuff RPG Name Fortuna Apr 6, 2008 #1 Uhm...hate the singing that much?
Phoenix Flame Go Umbarbar do my bidding Super Moderator Joined Nov 22, 2005 Messages 3,044 Location By myself. It's lonely ;-; Website www.reasoniamalive.com Occupation Cardiac tech/lover ^^; Apr 6, 2008 #2 =O! You're thread's here...somewhere. *goes to look*
Phoenix Flame Go Umbarbar do my bidding Super Moderator Joined Nov 22, 2005 Messages 3,044 Location By myself. It's lonely ;-; Website www.reasoniamalive.com Occupation Cardiac tech/lover ^^; Apr 6, 2008 #3 Phoenix Flame said: =O! You're thread's here...somewhere. *goes to look* Click to expand... O_O! You're right - the forum ate it! I can't even find it under my recent posts... cause I posted in it just last night. >_>; Umm... post again? = /
Phoenix Flame said: =O! You're thread's here...somewhere. *goes to look* Click to expand... O_O! You're right - the forum ate it! I can't even find it under my recent posts... cause I posted in it just last night. >_>; Umm... post again? = /
Leon Lugeo Spiritus Member Joined Oct 17, 2007 Messages 794 Age 36 Location I travel Occupation Author of "Sex for Dummies" Apr 6, 2008 #4 a-a-a-a.... 'ate' it? >.> <.< holy smokes! 0.0 seriously what does that mean?
darkshadow2247 Dragoon Member Joined May 25, 2006 Messages 545 Age 37 Location Zanarkand Website www.makemeking.com Occupation Communications Technician RPG Name Phoenix Apr 6, 2008 #5 I magicked it away. I'm a bastard like that.