Where you expecting......... (spoilers)

I dont think killing him was in my idea for this thread but having him as a final boss and getting a pasting from your party and losing to you would remove shuyins control over him and bring him back to his senses.
 
I didn't like the 100% completion....or the completion mode at ALL. It made the game feel like it was made for a pre-teen. =P

YAYOMG I got 75% complete at end game! ==D Who cares?! Gimme a boss to own! XD

Seriously though, Tidus disappearing, fighting the Fayth, Vegnagun, Shuyin....Square could have handled the ending of these games much better IMO. I don't think I'll ever pick up X-2 again - but X was just GREAT.
 
What? Tidus had nothing to do with it! He just looked like him, most people in that everlasting Zanarkind the fayths made up probably looked like each other, each of us only knows a certain amount of people, so if we died and made up a world filled with people, they'd probably resemble the people we usted to know as well as each other, I'm sure Tidus had in this way spiritual connections with the other fella because he was based on him, and Yuna had spritual connections with lenne cause of the dress but i mean... anyway i'm so dissapointed they didn't resolve it.. I mean that fayth talked to Yunna again, which means they haven't rested like they said they would, whicih means Tidus still exists in some way, but Yunna never gets to see him again!
 
I didn't like the 100% completion....or the completion mode at ALL. It made the game feel like it was made for a pre-teen. =P

YAYOMG I got 75% complete at end game! ==D Who cares?! Gimme a boss to own! XD

Seriously though, Tidus disappearing, fighting the Fayth, Vegnagun, Shuyin....Square could have handled the ending of these games much better IMO. I don't think I'll ever pick up X-2 again - but X was just GREAT.

Yes it was my lest favorite ff ever... that being said i could never bring myself to sell a FF.. especially not with Yuna and Rikku in it!
I'm sure I was only on like 60% or something, i hated almost every moment of gameplay so much the idea of playing every little bit is upsetting
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top