Which FF character will you be hanging out with?

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
A idea I had from playing "What KH charater will you be sleeping with?"

A good game to earn post and have fun.

001 Sephiroth
002Penolo
003Wakka
004Auron
005Sephine
006Zell
007Cid Highwind
008Yuffie
009Cloud
010Hojo
011Kuja
012Garnet
013Rikku
014Loz
015Yazoo
016Kadaj
017Edea
018Vivi
019Rufus
020Seymour
021Tidus
022Lulu
023Barret
024Vincent
025Vaan
026Cecil
027Firlar
028Vayne
029Sin
030Paine
031Gipal
032Fran
033Nooj
034Donna
035Ashe
036Shadow

(I know I left a lot out. I forgot some and some I didn't know how to spell their names.)
 
You can't be serious... -_-"

Honestly... I can't think of myself and a virtual creation together... it's way too weird... O_o"

Edit: It's not TRULY a game Luis...I think this is a good discussion and should remain in the 'General' section. Or shoot me if I'm wrong. ;)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Oh so you just put them in order? From like least to greatest right?

1.Reno
2.Vincent
3.Cloud
4.Sephiroth
5.Loz
6.Tidus
7.Tifa
8.Squall....(wow what a coincidence he would end up on 8 lol)
9.Yuna
10.Paine
11.Rufus
12.Rikku
13.Kadaj
14.Yazoo
15.Auron
16.Wakka
17.Zell
18.Yuffie
19.Vivi
20.Seymour
21.Lulu
22.Vaan
23.Ashe
24.Fran
25.sin
26.Vayne
27.Locke
28.Kimahri
29.Setzer
30.Aerith
31.Barret
32.Marlene
33.Denzel
34.Sulfie
35.Rinoa
36.Seifer
37.Braska
38.Jecht
39.Balthier
40.Basch
41. Cid
 
I would hang out with all ff8 characters and allff 7 characters i like their style.
 
Very nice. I am surprised...nobody wants to hang out with Cloud...that is such a typical answer just like Sephy lol
 
well now hmmmm. i only really admire the villains but the hotties i would hang out with r lulu n paine.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top