Which game are you currently playing?

I played one run of Chrono Trigger. The story is quite enticing and the graphics aren't as bad as you'd expect for an old 2D game.

I still need to figure out what I'm doing wrong, because I didn't get an option for a New Game + when I finished...
 
Got a list, recently got a whole slew of games, and I'm replaying a few others.

Birth by Sleep, Dissidia duodecim [012] Final Fantasy, Final Fantasy IV: The Complete Collection, The 3rd Birthday, BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger and finally and most awesome so far, Final Fantasy XIII. Finally get to play a PS3, it's my uncle's, but at least I can play one now.
 
You playing it finally!? How you liking it mate?

Also, i'm now playing FFX, CoD Black Ops, Guitar Hero, Portal 2...ummm...that's all i think?
 
Just beat Cid Raines, the difficulty spike is definitely the highest out of any FF I've ever played, but it's got a beautiful landscape and story. Characters are likable with exception for Snow and Vanille with her ever changing accent. -_-
 
It's not changing, just a horrible Aussie VA (damnit) that's voices her. Same with Fang, but her voice is better. Be warned though...very linear
 
Most scenes I see her in, she has one out of three accents. American, English (Aussie), or WTF did is she talkin about? lol

Played BlazBlue: Continuum Shift for the first time last night, and OHMIGOD, everything has been changed, even my former main is tough to play.
 
I'm now playing Chrono Cross. I have almost finished it, but I haven't found any cross-referenses, story-wise, to Chrono Trigger. I liked CT better. Let's see if I change my mind until I finish this one.

I have such a large waiting list that I'm too embarassed to say how long it is. xD
 
at the moment, running through final fantasy 12 again, also super streetfighter 4 arcade edition

I've recently cleared legend of dragoon, legend of legaia and chrono cross, awesome games
 
Im currently playing COD Ghosts, as many micro transactions there are, i only play it for fun.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top